Backing up your WordPress website is essential for every WordPress website owner. However, if you haven’t learned How to Backup WordPress Site, we have got a dedicated article for you.
For the website owners who are in a dilemma between numerous WordPress backups plugins, this article will be a guide on Best Plugins for WordPress Backup. There are a variety of free and premium WordPress backup plugins available, with most of them being relatively simple to use. This article will go over the Top 5 Best Plugins for WordPress Backup 2022.
Top 5 Best Plugins for WordPress Backup 2022
If you’re not currently backing up your WordPress site, select one of these 5 best WordPress backup plugins and get started right now.
BackupBuddy is one of the Best Plugins for WordPress Backup that enables you to plan backups daily, weekly or monthly basis.
BackupBuddy allows you to save backups to cloud storage providers such as Dropbox, Amazon S3, Rackspace Cloud, FTP, Stash (which is their cloud service), and even email them to yourself.
- Customizable Backup Contents
- Downloadable Backup Zip Files
- Scheduled Backups
- Store Backup Files Remotely
- Restore WordPress with ImportBuddy
- Instant Email Notifications
The WordPress backup and restore functionality of BackupBuddy is straightforward and rapid. Quickly add the ImportBuddy file and your backup zip file. ImportBuddy will guide you through restoring your whole WordPress website, including all of your content, themes, plugins, widgets, and anything else.
UpdraftPlus is by far the most widely used free WordPress backup plugin. Because of the rich features, believe it or not, this plugin is used by more than 1 million websites make use of it.
This plugin lets you create a complete backup of your WordPress site, which can be saved to the cloud or saved to your internal storage.
- Scheduling Features
- Remote Storage Options
- Reporting and Monitoring
- WP-CLI support (WP-CLI is the command-line interface for WordPress)
- UpdraftVault Storage Feature
- Security Features
- Restoring, Recovering and Migrating features
- WordPress Network and Multisite option
VaultPress (Jetpack Backup)
Automattic, founded by WordPress co-founder Matt Mullenweg, offers Jetpack Backups, a popular WordPress backup plugin.
Without restricting down your site, the Jetpack backup plugin uses a machine-learning daily and real-time cloud backup alternative.
- One-click restorations using this simple plugin.
- With the Jetpack mobile app, you can restore from anywhere.
- Even if your site is down, you can restore it.
- There is no need for a developer.
- Best-in-class assistance
BlogVault is another plugin on our list that ensures reliable backup features. Moreover, BlogVault provides faster recovery speed with support for WooCommerce.
When compared to Jetpack backups, BlogVault’s capabilities are highly promising for small businesses, and their real-time backup package is relatively inexpensive (half the price). Compared to self-hosted plugins such as Updraft or BackupBuddy, however, the fee per site is more.
- Reliable WordPress Backup
- Integrated Free Staging
- Manage Multiple Sites
- Faster website recovery
- Flawless Site Migrations
- WooCommerce Backups Support
WP Time Capsule
If you merely want to back up your latest files and not your complete WordPress site, WP Time Capsule is a great option.
If you merely want to back up your latest files and not your complete WordPress site, WP Time Capsule is a great option. This plugin enables you to store your backup to Google Drive, Dropbox, or Amazon S3, among other cloud services.
- Backups are made automatically when you make updates or modifications.
- Install once and forget about it.
- Backups that don’t load your site incrementally
- Backups in real time
- Restore with just one click
- Your option of offsite storage
- Changes should be tested on the staging site.
That’s it, we hope you learned everything about Best Plugins for WordPress Backup. And for the visitor who asked us to write an article on Best Plugins for WordPress Backup, we have a dedicated article on this.
We accept all kinds of visitor suggestions, as they continuously motivate us to improve. Feel free to comment below.