If you want to show your accomplishments, work excellence, team strength, product ranges, or other essential company facts in a gorgeous counter bar, you’ve come to the correct spot.
In this article, we will take a quick look at How to Add Counter in WordPress using easy and simple steps.
Learn How to Add Counter in WordPress Easily
Without wasting any time, Let’s get straight into the easiest ways one can learn How to Add Counter in WordPress. These are easy steps you need to follow:
Install Counter Number Plugin
- Login to WordPress Dashboard.
- Navigate to Plugins >> Add New.
- Search for “Counter Number” plugin.
- Now, Install and Activate the plugin.
Configure the Plugin
- Upon Activation, you will get a new option labelled as “Counter Number“ By wpshopmart at the sidebar.
- Click on Counter Number.
- Here you will be redirected to a screen where you need to click on “Add New Counter”
- Now, first Add a title.
- With the title, you can add icons, counter values, and color schemes to your counter.
- Moreover, you can also add Custom CSS to give your counter a perfect look.
- After making your counter look good, just save the counter.
- Now, just copy the shortcode of the counter you saved.
- You can now place the short at any of your post or pages.
The Above steps will guide you to get a working counter. You are always free to use your creativity to make it wonderful,
That’s it, we hope you learned everything about How to Add Counter in WordPress, And for the visitor who asked us to write an article on How Do I Add A Map to my WordPress Website. we have a dedicated article on this.
We accept all kinds of visitor suggestions, as they continuously motivate us to improve. Feel free to comment below.