PDF standard documents are the most valuable and essential format typically used in today’s world. In this article, we will have a quick look at some of the easiest one can learn How to Add PDF to WordPress Elementor.
WordPress makes it simple to upload and makes PDF files downloadable. One may utilize PDF file downloads to increase your mailing list and even provide PDF digital downloads in a members-only section.
Reasons Why You Should Use PDF Files in WordPress Elementor
The primary goal of PDF is to allow document sharing between multiple operating systems and devices. Sharing documents across several computer systems was quite difficult a few years ago. PDF is a popular document format all around the world. Many PDF software programs, such as SodaPDF, provide a one-stop shop for all of your PDF needs.
Here are some Reasons Why You Should Use PDF Files in WordPress:
Simple to Use
PDF may be used for a variety of reasons. You can convert Word, Excel, or PowerPoint files to PDF and back again in the twinkling of an eye. It has several sophisticated and fully working functions too.
Assurance of Security
The best feature of the PDF format is that it protects your material. You can share your data without worrying about it being viewed by anyone you don’t want to see it. You may work with peace of mind thanks to the password option. You may lock any file and allow access to specific users. If you need high-level protection for your sensitive material, PDF is a good option.
Simple to Access
You may view your PDF files from any web-enabled device, including desktops, tablets, laptops, and smartphones. As a result, it helps you save time and effort. For example, on a PC, you can access the same capabilities no matter where you are.
Universal Document Format (UDF)
Maintaining the format of shared papers is a common issue. The format may change when opening on another device, which may negatively influence the receivers. However, you might be very comfortable with the format of your documents if you used PDF. It assists you in maintaining the format of shared papers. It will display your document precisely how you designed it. It is also the most acceptable option for sending files that will be printed.
How to Add PDF to WordPress Elementor
If you just want to upload a PDF file and share it with everyone on your site, this is the simplest way because it does not require any coding knowledge.
We hope you have already installed Elementor on your WordPress Website.
Here are some necessary steps you need to follow:
- Login to WordPress Dashboard.
- Navigate to Plugins >> Add New.
- Here you need to search for “PDF Viewer for Elementor” By RedLettuce Plugins. To make things easier, you can directly download the plugin from WordPress Plugins Repository.
- On this next step, Install and Activate the plugin.
- Now you need to open the page or post where you wish add your PDF in Elementor Editor Mode.
- When you get redirected to the next page, you will get a dashboard with search option.
- Here you need to search for PDF Viewer.
- After you find it, just drag & drop the PDF Viewer widget to your page or post.
Using the PDF file URL
- Upon next page, you will get two option to choose from. You can either paste a PDF Url or Upload the PDF file from your device.
Upload PDF File
- For the users who wish to upload the PDF file directly to their website’s database, you can toggle to “File” from PDF type option.
- Click on the upload icon.
- Here you can finally upload your PDF File.
That’s it, we hope you learned everything about How to Add PDF to WordPress Elementor, And for the visitor who asked us to write an article on Easy Steps for WordPress Malware Removal. we have a dedicated article on this.
Trying to repeat our discussion, here are a few key points:
We accept all kinds of visitor suggestions, as they continuously motivate us to improve. Feel free to comment below.