Are you searching for the methods to learn How to Add Share Buttons on WordPress? If you are in search of the same thing, you are at the right place.
It’s too important to have a social media presence for any business as every possible visitors are on social media. When you add social share icons to your WordPress website, you create a link between your site and visitors from the social media handle.
In this article, we are going to guide you through the Reasons to Add Share Buttons on WordPress and Learn How to Add Share Buttons on WordPress.
One of the most popular internet hobbies is social networking. According to Statista,” There will be about 2.77 billion social media users worldwide by the year 2019.”
Why social media marketing has become so important to businesses? If you want to interact with more potential customers, social media platforms are very effective communication platforms for you to use.
Unfortunately, your own social media profiles only reach a restricted amount of your own followers when you post material. Adding social sharing buttons to your WordPress site is the most excellent method to reach individuals who don’t follow your business on social media.
These are benefits you get from adding share buttons on WordPress:
- Increase the traffic to your website
- Followers on social media may be increased.
- Increase the number of leads and sales
- Brand awareness and social proof are built.
After that, let’s learn How to Add Share Buttons on WordPress.
You can follow these given steps:
- Login to WordPress Dashboard.
- Navigate to Plugins >> Add New.
- You need to search for “Shared Counts” plugin. After you find it, Install and Activate the Plugin.
- After activation, Go to Settings >> Shared Counts.
- Now, scroll to Display section.
- Under “Share Buttons to Display” section, you can select the buttons are supported by share counts.
- You can add buttons from the select service option.
- Next you can select share button style.
- From Theme Location option, you can select location of your share button.
- Finally, Select Which content type(s) you would like to display the share buttons on.
- Once you have completed the steps, do remember to review the changes. This is our demo website, you can see the different social share button.
If you made it to the end, you must get these buttons on your website. Find time to check your website after making the changes.
Nowadays, nearly everyone has a social media account that connects them to hundreds of coworkers, colleagues, and family members. Allowing your site’s visitors to share your content on social media networks is a proven method to increase traffic and page views.
We hope this detailed guide helped you to understand How to Add Share Buttons on WordPress. And for the visitor who asked us to write an article on How to Embed Facebook Video in WordPress. We have a dedicated article on this.
We accept any type of suggestions from the visitors because it always motivates us to improve. Feel free to comment below.