WooCommerce is highly flexible, as the WooCommerce store provides hundreds of free and payable extensions. These extensions include accounting, payment gateway, marketing, reporting, and many more applications and services. This article will discuss How to Add Stripe to WooCommerce by incorporating the Stripe payment gateway.
Stripe for WooCommerce
Stripe is one of the largest online payment systems mainly designed for companies. Stripe is intended to help people handle their payments properly and offer a safe way to operate their companies on the Internet rather than general payments. For this reason, WooCommerce must be integrated with Stripe, particularly on websites engaged in corporate activities.
The WooCommerce stripe involves developing checkout processes online, quick and simple completion of your payment forms, and convenient handling of your payment. In addition, you can also provide automatic monthly payments and premium plans with no difficulty. Stripe also enables you to enhance your consumer experience by the provision of rebate options on your goods.
And best of all, Stripe is free for WooCommerce. The functions of this plugin are free from the very beginning without any extra payments.
Reasons you should use WooCommerce with Stripe
These are some of the important reasons one should use WooCommerce with Stripe:
- All major debit and credit cards and local payment methods are accepted.
- Take advantage of stripe elements to help your people quickly and correctly enter their payment details at checkout.
- Comply with Stripe Elements input fields hosting PCI-DSS.
- Optimized for Apple Pay, Google Pay and Payment Request support for mobile and quick checkout.
- Stripe radar and 3D Secures better detect and prevent fraud.
How to Add Stripe to WooCommerce
Here are the steps you need to follow:
Notice that you must permit the SSL to work with WooCommerce on your WordPress website for Stripe. Fortunately, WPMarks has a simple tutorial for installing WordPress SSL Certificate.
Install the Stripe Gateway Plugin
- First, you need to log in to WordPress Dashboard.
- After this navigate to Plugin >> Add New,
- Search for “WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway”
- Install and Active it.
Configure the Plugin
- After you finish activating the plugin, Navigate to WooCommerce>> Settings
- Toggle to Payments tabs.
- Enable Stripe by selecting the appropriate checkbox.
- Enter a title. This is obligatory for the clients and can be seen.
- Enter a description. This is optional and your customers will receive the text entered in this area.
- Enable trial mode. You will return to this screen after you have done a satisfactory test payment or disable the test mode by adding your publishable live and secret test keys.
- Enter your Test Publishable Key.
- Enter your Test Secret Key.
- If you enable the Stripe Checkout option, your customers will be asked to enter their card information on a pop-up screen, rather than on a form in that same window.
- If you allow for payment with saved cards, your clients will redeem the same card in your store. On Stripe servers, card numbers are protected.
- Stripe can save messages to help solve ecommerce problems by turning on the Log Debug message option.
- Finally, Press Save Changes.
Your payment gate choice has more effect than your purchases. Ideally you would like to choose the most simple option for your guests. This removes obstacles to potential sales between your business.
To summarize, WooCommerce is quick to set up and customize. We’ve gone through easy method to learn How to Add Stripe to WooCommerce. You are free to go through these steps.
- Reasons you should use WooCommerce with Stripe
- How to Add Stripe to WooCommerce
- Step 1: Install the Stripe Gateway Plugin
- Step 2: Configure the Plugin
Thus, we hope this detailed guide helped you to understand How to Add Stripe to WooCommerce. And for the visitor who asked us to write an article on How to Add Apple Pay to WooCommerce. We have a dedicated article on this.
We accept any type of suggestions from the visitors because it always motivates us to improve. Feel free to comment below.