WordPress is undoubtfully the most popular content management platform throughout the years. And why not? This is because there is a multitude of free themes and widgets available. Furthermore, modifying stuff on a WordPress site is easy.
In addition, WordPress allows you to modify the publish date of a blog article. However, most WordPress users still can’t figure out how things are done. In this article, we will discuss How to Change Publish Date in WordPress.
Learn How to Change Publish Date in WordPress
The ability to modify the publish date of a blog article is another essential feature of WordPress that should not be overlooked.
Here are the steps every beginner should follow:
- Login to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Navigate to Posts >> All Posts.
- Now, toggle to Published option to view all the published posts.
- Hover to the posts and click on Edit tab.
- Once you are redirected to the post editor, Toggle to Post tab.
- Now, Click on date with format ( Month / Day / Year / Time ) which will be on the right side of Publish.
- Here you will get Calender to modify the published date of your posts.
- After you make the changes, do remember to click “Update” to save the settings.
That’s it, we hope you learned How to Change Publish Date in WordPress easily. And for the visitor who asked us to write an article on How to Add a New Category in WordPress, we have a dedicated article on this.
We accept all kinds of visitor suggestions, as they continuously motivate us to improve. Feel free to comment below.