Its crucial for a website owner to learn How to Clear Cache in WordPress. If you are a beginner and curious to know new things, we will guide you.
If you’re not familiar with the term, clearing your cache is simply a method of removing material and data from your website’s temporary storage. For any website with a massive fan base or audience reach, caching may be a beneficial technique for reducing page load times.
In this guide, we have a dedicated guide on learning How to Clear Cache in WordPress.
What is a Cache in WordPress
A cache can be explained as a temporary storage area in WordPress that is utilised by websites, browsers, and apps to assemble them to load faster.
A cache makes it straightforward to fetch data rapidly, allowing devices to operate more swiftly. In addition, it functions as a memory bank, allowing data to be accessed locally rather than redownload it each time.
Importance of Caching in WordPress
The method of making static replicas of your content and providing them to visitors is referred to as caching.
Here we have listed some of the Importance of Caching in WordPress:
- It improves your website’s speed and performance.
- It can also assist your hosting server handle more traffic.
- Faster websites not only load faster, but they also rank higher in search engines.
- Cached websites give a better overall user experience. A quicker site allows consumers to navigate more efficiently.
Learn How to Clear Cache in WordPress
Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Log in to the WordPress dashboard.
- Navigate to Plugins >> Add New.
- Now Search for “W3 Total Cache“
- Install and Activate the Plugin.
- After activation, you can navigate to Performance >> Dashboard.
- Now, Click on Empty all caches which will be on top of the W3 Total Cache dashboard.
That’s all, It’s easy and simple. If you want any other alternative for this plugin, WP Super Cache can be another plugin.
That’s it, we hope you learned everything about How to Clear Cache in WordPress. And for the visitor who asked us to write an article on Best Plugins for WordPress Backup, we have a dedicated article on this.
If you enjoyed this post, subscribe to our WordPress video tutorials on YouTube Channel. Remember to follow us on Pinterest.
We accept all kinds of visitor suggestions, as they continuously motivate us to improve. Feel free to comment below.