Deleting pages is one of the basic tasks of handling WordPress content. You regularly remove or erase pages that are no longer important. So this blog will be a complete tutorial on How to Delete Pages On WordPress.
When you use a WordPress website builder, you may not want to add a page or two. So you have to erase it anyway when you prefer to organize it.
The following instructions demonstrate to you how to find and delete your pages quickly and easily.
How to Delete Pages On WordPress Easily and Quickly?
1. log in to your Website’s WordPress Dashboard
2. From the menu on the left, Locate to ‘All Pages’
3. Now you just need to select the pages you want to delete.
- If you are willing to delete multiple pages, click on the checkbox of the selected items.
- If you are deleting only a single page, hover over the title of the page you will surely see the Trash button with red color on it.
4. If you delete various pages in the WordPress interface, please make sure you have the right deletion pages labeled, then click on the Bulk Actions menu. Then, press the Apply button.
To delete a single page, You’ll definitely see a red color button on this page title when you hover it. Click here to delete the page.
Congratulations, you have successfully learned How to Delete Pages On WordPress. At this point, you can automatically throw the file or files you have decided to uninstall in the trash. If the files were deleted, you could always have the files in the trash and recover it.