For the readers who are having a hard time finding How to Install Facebook Pixel on WordPress, WPMarks finally has a solution for you.
Facebook Pixel might be a new term for any user. Therefore, making things clear, Facebook Pixel is similar to Google Analytics but for Facebook.
In this article, we will guide you through every basic thing that is related to Facebook Pixel,
What is the Facebook Pixel?
Facebook Pixel is a web analytics tool that lets you evaluate and optimize your Facebook advertising by giving you access to data about how users interact with your site.
In addition, other plugin developers may now build on top of the Facebook pixel plugin to trigger a formal event or custom event on the page. Plugin developers no longer have to manage Facebook pixel settings in their code. Users further down the funnel can now be targeted with marketing campaigns.
How to Install Facebook Pixel on WordPress?
This guide will be primarily focused on beginners..
- Manual Method: This method is the easiest as one has to add a simple code to their website.
The plugin technique is recommended if you’re going to employ custom audiences and conversion objectives. You may utilize the manual code implementation if you only want to utilize Facebook Pixel to build Lookalike audiences and other basic functionalities.
Install Facebook Pixel on WordPress Using Manual Method
We will divide this into two major steps.
Step 1: Create a Facebook Pixel
- First you we need to navigate to Events Manager.
- From the right side, click on Green Plus icon.
- Then, Select Web.
- Now, finally click on “Create a Pixel”
- A few options should appear for adding the Facebook pixel to your website. You may choose to manually install the code yourself.
- Now, you should see he Facebook Pixel tracking code.
Keep this code available for the following step.
Step 2: Now Add Facebook Pixel tracking code to WordPress <head> section
A free plugin called Insert Headers and Footers is the easiest solution We have found for adding code snippets like this in WordPress.
These are the steps you need to follow:
- Login to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Navigate to Plugins >> Add New.
- Search for “Insert Headers and Footers”
- Install and Activate it.
- Now, you need to go to Settings >> Insert Headers and Footers.
- Next, paste the previously copied Facebook Pixel tracking code into the Scripts in Header box.
- Finally, save the changes.
Congratulations, you have successfully installed Facebook Pixel on WordPress.
Facebook Pixel’s working is quite similar to Google Analytics.
Thus, we hope this detailed guide helped you to understand How to Install Facebook Pixel on WordPress. And for the visitor who asked us to write an article on How to Add Share Buttons on WordPress. We have a dedicated article on this.
We accept any type of suggestion from the visitors because it always motivates us to improve. Feel free to comment below.