The new Google Analytics 4.0 brings transparency into AI, monitors consumers through platforms, and offers more granular data tracking.
In this article, we will teach you some of the easiest ways to learn How to Install Google Analytics 4.0 in WordPress.
What is Google Analytics 4.0?
The new Google web analytics platform is now available, dubbed Google Analytics 4 This latest form of property provides extended statistical insight, closer convergence with Google Ads, cross-device steps and granular data controls.
The release is a further extension and rebranding of the App+ Web property that was released last year and represents the first big move in growth beyond uniform review.
Here are some of the biggest improvements that comes with Google Analytics 4.0:
- New insights and future projections based on IA
- Google Ads deeper public inclusion
- Lifecycle monitoring of consumers
- Tracking of Codeless Case
- More granular controls for user data
- Cookie-free analytics in the future
How to Install Google Analytics 4.0 in WordPress
In order to install Google Analytics 4.0 in WordPress, you just need to follow the following steps:
- Open Google Analytics “Admin” Section
- Navigate and Click on “Upgrade to GA4”
- Create a New Analytics Property
- Select Tag Installation
- Now, Navigate to “Global Site Tags” and Expand it.
- Copy Global Site Tag
- Paste the code inside <head> in your website
- After you complete the previous step, just go to Home
If you see this screen, you have successfully updated to Google Analytics 4.0. For those who have no idea how to add the given code to <head>, we have a quick guide for you.
How to add Global Site Tag Code in WordPress
Adding the Site Tag Code inside <Head> is easy. You can just install Insert Headers and Footers Plugin. Here are some quick and easy steps to follow:
- Download and Active Insert Headers and Footers Plugin
- Navigate to Settings >> Insert Headers and Footers
- Paste the Global Site Tag Code
That’s the simplest way to Global Site Tag Code.
That’s it, we hope you learned How to Install Google Analytics 4.0 in WordPress easily. And for the visitor who asked us to write an article on How to Fix WordPress Stuck in Maintenance Mode, we have a dedicated article on this.
If you have any suggestions or queries, do comment and help us improve more.