Shopify is an online tool that lets you create your online store. Therefore, it is a necessity to learn How to Integrate Shopify with WordPress. ‘Themes‘ may be modified to fit your branding requirements, and you can sell either physical or digital items using Shopify.
In this article, we will reveal everything about Shopify and also guide you through How to Integrate Shopify with WordPress.
What is Shopify and How does it work?
Shopify is an advanced hosted solution that runs on its own servers, which means you don’t have to buy web hosting. As long as you have access to a web browser and the internet, you can operate your online business from anywhere.
There are a number of essential components to building and promoting an online business that are included with Shopify right out of the box. Having said that, you can further personalize your shop by adding apps – more on these later or by utilizing custom code.
These are the monthly pricing:
|Shopify Lite||$9 per month|
|Basic Shopify||$29 per month|
|Shopify||$79 per month|
|Advanced Shopify||$299 per month|
|Shopify Plus||custom pricing.|
In addition, there is a 14-day trial period and can usually be extended if you need more time to complete a store.
This free trial is available on the Shopify website.
Pros and Cons of Shopify
For now, we have explained What Shopify is, How does it work, and also about Shopify Pricing. Then, therefore, we will reveal everything about the advantages and disadvantages of Shopify.
Advantages of Shopify
- It’s really straightforward to use and understand.
- The templates are visually appealing and totally mobile-friendly.
- Anyone interested in dropshipping will find it a wonderful choice.
- Any Shopify package may be used to generate various language versions of your site.
- As part of Shopify, you have access to a free email marketing tool that lets you host up to 2,500 subscribers.
- The benefits of search engine optimization are beneficial ones.
- Shopify supports a wide variety of external payment channels.
Disadvantages of Shopify
- Despite the fact that you may create 100 versions of a product, each of them can only have up to three product variations.
- Only Shopify Payments users have access to the built-in multi-currency option.
- Transaction costs cannot be avoided when using a third-party payment gateway.
- Images of products must be uploaded with the same aspect ratio in order to appear correctly..
Learn How to Integrate Shopify with WordPress
In this part of the article, we will guide you through the steps one can follow to Integrate Shopify with WordPress.
Signing Up to Shopify is the first thing we do. You can follow accordingly.
- Go to Shopify homepage.
- Here you need to enter your email and click on “Start Free Trial”
- Enter the email, name and store name. Then click on “create your store”
- When you click on that, you will redirected to a page where you should enter your “Store Name”.
- After this, you will be redirect to a page where you will be asked about the product your are selling and so on.
- After you sucessfully fill up all your information, you first need to add a product.
- Click on Add Product.
- You need to the product information which should include name, description, product image, price of product and so on.
- After entering all your details, click save to save your product.
- Now you will see your product on All products tab in your Shopify Dashboard.
- Now it’s time for you to activate your Buy Button. To do this, from left-bottom of the dashboard select Settings.
- When you click on Settings, you will get a number of options. Here you should select Sales Channels.
- After you click on Sales Channels, You will get a option to “Add Sales Channels”.
- Now scoll down until you find “Buy Button”. Click on the Plus button.
- Again you will see a page with “Create a Buy Button” option. You need to click on it.
- Next you will be on a page like below. You can choose from either of these option but for this tutorial we will choose “Product Buy Button”.
- Do customize your product according to your store, then click on save.
- Here just copy the code. You can add this code in any area of your WordPress Site.
Congratulations, you have learned to set up Shopify and Discovered How to Integrate Shopify with WordPress.
With Shopify and WordPress, starting up an online business is not a huge issue for merchants. Anyone may quickly create their attractive stores without any hassle.
We hope this detailed guide helped you to understand How to Integrate Shopify with WordPress. And for the visitor who asked us to write an article on How to Add Share Buttons on WordPress. We have a dedicated article on this.
If you enjoyed this post, subscribe to our WordPress video tutorials on YouTube Channel. Remember to follow us on Pinterest.
We accept any type of suggestion from the visitors because it always motivates us to improve. Feel free to comment below.