Do you want to learn How to Make a Menu Item Not Clickable in WordPress? In this article, we will teach you the easiest methods to Make a Menu Item Not Clickable in WordPress.
When you add blogs, posts, or custom links to your WordPress menu, they will appear as a link by default. But what if you want a menu item that merely shows the things underneath it and isn’t a link? That’s precisely what this guide would teach you. It’s a short, convenient, and straightforward approach that many of our viewers have requested in previous articles.
Method to Learn How to Make a Menu Item Not Clickable in WordPress
Follow the given steps to Make a Menu Item Not Clickable in WordPress:
- Go to WordPress Dashboard.
- Now navigate to Appearance >> Menu.
- Search for “Custom Links” (Note: You can link to any URL with the Custom Links option, but we’ve got a unique trick for you.)
- Replace “http://” with a sign “#,” and type whatever text you want for the Link Text in the URL input.
- Once you’ve clicked the Add to Menu button, you’ll be able to rearrange the new item in your menu. Visitors won’t be taken to a different tab if they select the menu item because it isn’t linked anywhere.
That ends our discussion. Your WordPress menu now has a non-clickable menu item.
Anyways, we hope this detailed guide helped you to understand How to Make a Menu Item Not Clickable in WordPress. And for the visitor who asked us to write an article on How to Add Search Box in WordPress Header. We have a dedicated article on this.
We accept any type of suggestions from the visitors because it always motivates us to improve. Feel free to comment below.