This article is for the visitor searching for the easiest method to learn How to Upload PDF to WordPress.
WordPress easily lets you upload PDF files to your website. The ability to upload PDF files to a website has many benefits. In this article, we will discuss the benefit of uploading PDF files to WordPress and How to Upload PDF to WordPress.
Benefit of Uploading PDF files to WordPress
A Portable Document Format (or PDF) file includes beneficial features such as electronic text and details, layering and many pages, vectorized graphics, and tiny file size for seamless transmission. As simple as submitting a .JPEG image, adding a PDF file to your WordPress site requires a few more procedures to ensure that your users have the best possible experience with your website.
How to Upload PDF to WordPress
Let’s learn How a beginner can learn to Upload PDF to WordPress. To make things simple, we would break the steps into points. You can follow the given steps:
- Login to WordPress Dashboard.
- Now, navigate to Media >> Add New.
- Here you can choose to “Select Files” from your computer or simply drag & drop the file.
- Finally, the file will be uploaded to WordPress website.
How to Add a PDF File to a Post or Page in WordPress
Once you finish Uploading PDF files to WordPress, you can simply Add a PDF File to a Post or Page in WordPress.
By default, WordPress doesn’t allow you to embed PDF documents. Download links can be added to your blog posts. We’ll teach you How to Add a PDF File to a Post or Page in WordPress In this guide, so don’t worry.
These are the steps you need to follow:
- First you need to open WordPress Block Editor. You can open a new WordPress Post.
- Now, open the add menu.
- Here you can search for file.
- You can either select the uploaded file from the “Media Library” or just upload a new file.
- After that, you can add title and also edit the file name.
- Once you are satisfied with the result, simply click “Publish”
WordPress enables easy customization for your website. It provides flexibility for the website by helping you to Upload PDF to WordPress.
Thus, we hope this detailed guide helped you to understand How to Upload PDF to WordPress. And for the visitor who asked us to write an article on How to Add Custom CSS to WordPress. We have a dedicated article on this.
We accept any type of suggestion from the visitors because it always motivates us to improve. Feel free to comment below.