So, you decided to change your hosting service. And the next thing for you is to find the Best Plugin for WordPress Migration. You are lucky to be here on our website because we got the perfect solution for you.
You may need to move your WordPress site for a variety of reasons. For example, you’ll need to copy the site to the live server if you started development on a local server and are now ready to launch it. Similarly, if you work on client sites, you’ll need to regularly copy data from your server to the client-server. Alternatively, if you’re switching web hosts for whatever reason, you’ll need to transfer your site to the new server as well.
Best Plugin for WordPress Migration
From 1000s of WordPress Migration Plugins, we have sorted out some free and paid Best Plugin for WordPress Migration. Here are the plugins:
All-in-One WP Migration might be the best and easy to use plugin compared to all others in this list.
This WordPress migration plugin offers a wide range of capabilities. However, it is not a backup plugin and instead focuses on website migrations, unlike some other plugins on the list.
- Custom uploads, plugins, theme folders, and more are all supported.
- Over 50 language translations are available, including Japanese. Individuals with impairments can use it (WCAG 2.1 AA Level compliant)
- There are no restrictions on the host or operating system.
- Supports a wide range of hosting providers.
- There’s a vast selection of paid extensions that offer you greater power.
- Compatible with mobile devices.
- During import, the website url is intelligently and flawlessly replaced.
- Support for the entire product.
- Traktor Web allows you to browse WPRESS files online while Traktor Desktop allows you to extract WPRESS files to your PC.
The base plugin is free, but you’ll need the Unlimited extension to eliminate the import size restriction. For $69, you may get a lifetime license for the Unlimited extension.
As the name suggests, Migrate Guru is the teacher a plugin that guides you with the easiest step for migrating your WordPress website to a new hosting. You always get that confidence in this plugin because the developers are the team behind the successful Migrate Plugin, Blog Vault.
- Almost all prominent WordPress hosting providers are supported.
- Simple migration wizard: simply enter your destination host’s FTP or cPannel credentials, and the plugin will take care of the rest.
- Updated URLs in your WordPress database are migrated, and serialized data is handled.
- Large websites may be migrated without compromising server performance.
Here is a piece of good news, Migrate Guru is totally free and has no additional cost.
Duplicator Pro is another plugin on our list that works well in a variety of migration possibilities and requires no technical skills.
It offers a simple installer that walks you through the migration process step by step. To begin, you must first construct a website migration package and download it to your computer along with an installer script.
Duplicator has been downloaded and installed over 900,000 times and has a 4.9 out of 5-star rating on the WordPress repository. However, setting it up and functioning effectively requires some technical expertise. If you prefer a step-by-step visual interface to guide you through the process, you might choose a different plugin.
- Transfer your WordPress site to a different host, domain, local server, or live site.
- To transfer your website, use our simple step-by-step migration procedure.
- It can schedule backups and store them to cloud storage services like Google Diver and Dropbox.
- Connects to the cPanel hosting panel to create databases and users automatically.
- WordPress multisite migration is supported.
Duplicator Pro is affordable yet fantastic. You can choose the plan that suits your pocket.
Because WordPress lacks built-in backups, they created BackupBuddy in 2010 to address a reliable WordPress backup solution demand. If your server crashes, even your host backup might not be adequate. Hacking, malware, user mistake, deleting data, and performing improper commands are all examples of WordPress security vulnerabilities.
BackupBuddy backs up your complete WordPress website with only a few clicks from within your WordPress dashboard. The WordPress backup procedure is broken down into five easy stages by BackupBuddy.
- Complete WordPress Website Backup
- Schedule and Automatic Backups
- Ability to Schedule WordPress Backup Off-site
- Ability to easily restore backups
UpdraftPlus is the most widely used free WordPress backup and migration plugin. Because of the rich features, believe it or not, this plugin is used by more than 1 million websites make use of it.
UpdraftPlus is by far the most widely used free WordPress backup and migration plugin. Because of the rich features, believe it or not, this plugin is used by more than 1 million websites make use of it.
This plugin lets you create a complete backup of your WordPress site, and its premium edition features a migration tool that makes moving your website a breeze.
- The procedure is simple to follow. You can build a complete backup and import it to any place if you currently use it as your backup plugin.
- Backup your WordPress site to a distant place on a regular basis.
- This plugin is compatible with WordPress multisite networks.
- You may save server resources by using incremental backups.
UpdraftPlus Premium offers a lot of features at a cheap price. You can use it as a backup as well as a migration tool.
That’s it, we hope you learned everything about Best Plugin for WordPress Migration. And for the visitor who asked us to write an article on Best Plugins for WordPress Backup, we have a dedicated article on this.
We accept all kinds of visitor suggestions, as they continuously motivate us to improve. Feel free to comment below.